Manifesto URL not working? Here's a temporary alternate · 2014-04-02 17:27 by Job Plas
Today, with four other organizations, we released our Acceptable Ads Manifesto. We’re doing so in order to make our stance on advertising clear and to encourage individuals and organizations to join us in this stance. The five key tenets of it are listed below.
However, some users reported technical issues with the site. It should take till tomorrow to sort all those out; in the meantime you can view a temporary version here. For some of you the actual site, available here, may already be working. Apologies that it wasn’t for others.
Please have a read. And join us!
The five tenets of our manifesto:
- Acceptable Ads are not annoying.
- Acceptable Ads do not disrupt or distort the page content we’re trying to read.
- Acceptable Ads are transparent with us about being an ad.
- Acceptable Ads are effective without shouting at us.
- Acceptable Ads are appropriate to the site that we are on.
Commenting is closed for this article.