Status update: 2010-12-03 · 2010-12-08 00:44 by Wladimir Palant
- Changed plans for Adblock Plus 1.3.5 — a release in December is unrealistic
- Investigated an issue breaking Java applets when Adblock Plus is installed, probably the same one that is being reported for Pogo.com. Filed bug 616106.
- Got rid of “invalid XBL binding” warning in Firefox 4
- Made sure leak testing tools don’t get confused by Adblock Plus (reporting a non-existent leak)
- Spent some time investigating the memory leak I am observing in my Firefox — couldn’t find anything with the tools I tried, still unsure whether this leak is related to Adblock Plus
- Tried improving 16×16 Adblock Plus icon (will become the most used icon in Firefox 4), with very little success
- Started looking into JSHydra for automated code rewriting
- Release Adblock Plus 1.3.2 to address various minor issues
- Finalize new adblockplus.org start page
- Finish Firefox Sync support
- Issue reporter: Add warning if the user has too many subscriptions
- Performance: Cache element hiding stylesheet on disk
Commenting is closed for this article.