Element Hiding Helper 1.3.8 for Adblock Plus released · 2016-05-03 15:34 by Wladimir Palant
This is a minor update, resolving an issue that might potentially have side-effects during browser startup (issue 2850). This also fixes warnings in Browser Console that Element Hiding Helper was producing in newer Firefox versions (issue 3962).
Element Hiding Helper 1.3.7 for Adblock Plus released · 2016-02-16 15:31 by Wladimir Palant
This is a minor update fixing a single issue affecting users of Firefox 45 (currently Beta) and above. A change in Firefox broke switching between Basic and Advanced mode, this has been fixed now.
Element Hiding Helper 1.3.6 for Adblock Plus released · 2016-01-05 13:15 by Wladimir Palant
Element Hiding Helper 1.3.5 released · 2015-11-25 17:51 by Wladimir Palant
This release fixes a critical issue in the latest Firefox nightly build. It also fixes the Element Hiding Helper user interface in Thunderbird and SeaMonkey Mail (issue 3071).
Element Hiding Helper 1.3.4 released · 2015-09-01 16:00 by Wladimir Palant
This is a bugfix release, solving only one issue. Element Hiding Helper 1.3.3 didn’t work in older Firefox releases, this issue is now resolved.
Element Hiding Helper 1.3.3 released · 2015-08-13 14:46 by Wladimir Palant
Element Hiding Helper's support for multiprocess Firefox · 2015-07-31 21:38 by Wladimir Palant
Multi-process Firefox is coming, and many people are already testing it with the Firefox nightly builds as well as Firefox Developer Edition. Mozilla went out of their way to make sure that most extensions continue to work unchanged but very often things break nevertheless. So recently Element Hiding Helper’s integration with the Inspector tool broke in Firefox 42 because the Inspector tool was made aware of multiple processes and functionality that Element Hiding Helper relied on went away.
Starting with Element Hiding Helper 220.127.116.117 this issue is resolved. Fixing it required extensive changes to the entire functionality of Element Hiding Helper, not just the Inspector integration. So we would appreciate your help testing Element Hiding Helper both in multi-process Firefox and in the “old” single-process setup.
Element Hiding Helper 1.3.2 released · 2015-03-10 21:06 by Wladimir Palant
This release updates the extension icon to match the new Adblock Plus logo.
Element Hiding Helper 1.3.1 released · 2015-01-13 17:40 by Wladimir Palant
- Made compatible with multiprocess Firefox (issue 1091).
- Fixed: Selection via mouse wheel broken (issue 227).
- Fixed: Horizontal scrollbar hides element type (issue 351).
- Fixed tree view in the assistant dialog (issue 447).
Element Hiding Helper 1.3 released · 2014-04-22 10:58 by Wladimir Palant
- Fixed: Integration with the Inspector tool broken in current Firefox versions (issue 5).
- Fixed: Filter Composer suggests empty domain name for host names with a trailing dot (forum topic).
- Fixed: Element Hiding Helper menu item isn’t added in some windows (forum topic).
- Fixed: Element Hiding Helper menu item doesn’t show up if Adblock Plus icon is placed in the Australis panel (issue 229).
- Fixed: Shortcut key on OS X is Ctrl-Shift-K rather than Cmd-Shift-K.