Detailed changelog for Adblock Plus 1.3.2
The following lists the changes compared to Adblock Plus 1.3.1.
- Persian translation added again, some other translations updated.
- Issue reporter: Page referrer is being sent to allow recognizing/investigating pop-up issues more easily.
- Issue reporter: Sending a report is no longer possible in some scenarios (prevents useless reports).
- Fixed: Element hiding rules stop working after they have been subject to an exception (bug 23257).
- Fixed: Toolbar icon's text shows up to the right of the icon rather than below it (forum topic).
- Fixed: Hit counts might not get saved when the browser is closed (Firefox 4 only).
- Fixed: Links in About dialog open in an external application on Linux (bug 23441).
- Fixed: List of recently reported issues has horizontal scrolling with some themes (forum topic).
- Fixed: Toolbar icon is broken in SeaMonkey Mail nightly builds.
- Fixed: Dragging a filter in Preferences might cause "unresponsive script" warning.
- Fixed: "Invalid XBL binding" warning in Firefox 4.
- Fixed: Adblock Plus is confusing memory leak detection tools, a bogus leak is being reported.