Element Hiding Helper: Release candidate · 2007-01-18 01:47 by Wladimir Palant
A new development build of the Element Hiding Helper extension (0.9+.2007011800) has been uploaded. This is a release candidate for Element Hiding Helper 1.0, first localizations should be available soon.
- Added options “first child” and “last child” to list of attributes
extensions. adblockplus. ehh. showhelppreference to allow disabling automatic help tooltip (pressing H still brings it up when this option is set to
- Added warning if Element Hiding Helper is installed but Adblock Plus is not there or version is older than 0.7.2.3 (Firefox 2.0 and higher checks dependencies automatically)
- View source tooltip’s position/size is influenced by other tooltips
- Frame around inline elements broken into multiple lines has wrong position/size
- Preview feature doesn’t work in Thunderbird/Mozilla Mail
Upper case letters aren’t accepted as hotkeys when selecting an element
Commenting is closed for this article.