Detailed changelog for Adblock Plus 1.1.2
- Minimal Fennec 1.0 support (at least Beta 6 required)
- Made subscription downloads support load balancing, downloads can be distributed to several servers now
- Requests for fallback URL after multiple failed subscription downloads now contain information about the reason of the failure
- Subscription downloads no longer fail if network.http.redirection-limit preference is misconfigured
- List of filter subscriptions no longer offered only on first installation, also offered on update if the user has neither filter subscriptions nor own filters
- Improved recognition of document source for $domain option in the filters (bug 22007)
- Fixed: Menu View / Adblock Plus: Blockable items isn't always correctly reflecting whether list of blockable items is open (bug 21994)
- Fixed: Position of detached list of blockable items not restored (Firefox 3.7 nightlies)
- Fixed: Blocked object stays blocked even if opened in a new tab
- Updated compatibility range: Firefox 3.0.12 to 3.6, SeaMonkey 2.0, Thunderbird 3.0, Songbird 1.2.0 to 1.4.x.
- The extension Ask Toolbar 220.127.116.11 (usually installed under names Zone Alarm Toolbar, Foxit Toolbar, Vuze Toolbar) causes Adblock Plus and other extensions/the browser to malfunction (bug 530747). Solution: uninstall Ask Toolbar.
- Skype Extension 18.104.22.168 causes Adblock Plus to malfunction, browser functionality is affected as well. Solution: uninstall Skype Extension.
- Ecosia extension in version 1.0.3 removes all Adblock Plus filter subscriptions (bug 533419). Solution: update to Ecosia 1.0.4 and add a filter subscription again.
- Firefox/Thunderbird/SeaMonkey builds from some Linux distributions (not the official builds however) will refuse to install Adblock Plus with the message: "Signing could not be verified". Solution: update "nss" package to the latest version available for your distribution. If that doesn't help, view certificates in the encryption/certificates tab of the options, select "StartCom Certification Authority" under "Authorities" and click "Edit". Make sure "This certificate can identify software makers" is checked and click OK.
Changelog for the previous release