Detailed changelog for Adblock Plus 1.1.3
- Adblock Plus 1.1.2 regression fixed: Filter hits are counted in private browsing mode
- Fixed: Subscription dialog comes up on each update in Fennec, regardless of existing subscriptions
- Updated compatibility range for Songbird, 1.4.0 to 1.7.0a supported now
- The extension Ask Toolbar 126.96.36.199 (usually installed under names Zone Alarm Toolbar, Foxit Toolbar, Vuze Toolbar) causes Adblock Plus and other extensions/the browser to malfunction (bug 530747). Solution: uninstall Ask Toolbar.
- Skype Extension 188.8.131.52 causes Adblock Plus to malfunction, browser functionality is affected as well. Solution: uninstall Skype Extension.
- Ecosia extension in version 1.0.3 removes all Adblock Plus filter subscriptions (bug 533419). Solution: update to Ecosia 1.0.4 and add a filter subscription again.
- HP Smart Web Printing extension breaks Adblock Plus and causes various other issues. Solution: uninstall HP Smart Web Printing extension. Unfortunately, contacting HP to make them fix this (simple) issue appears impossible.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant 0.0.0.0 will sometimes break Adblock Plus resulting in empty spaces in Tools menu and no Adblock Plus icon in toolbar. Solution: disable Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant ("version 0.0.0.0" isn't the real add-on, its purpose is a one-time installation of Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant).
- Firefox/Thunderbird/SeaMonkey builds from some Linux distributions (not the official builds however) will refuse to install Adblock Plus with the message: "Signing could not be verified". Solution: update "nss" package to the latest version available for your distribution. If that doesn't help, view certificates in the encryption/certificates tab of the options, select "StartCom Certification Authority" under "Authorities" and click "Edit". Make sure "This certificate can identify software makers" is checked and click OK.
Changelog for the previous release