colorzilla conflict

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey

colorzilla conflict

Post by Guest »

i'm noticing that having the latest version of the colorzilla plugin (0.8.3) installed causes the adblock icon not to appear. i'm not sure if this is an adblock issue or colorzilla issue though.

anyone else having this problem?
mcm

Post by mcm »

I've had other reports of that particular issue, although I couldn't reproduce under Firefox 1.5 beta 2 with the developer version of Adblock Plus. Haven't tried under Firefox 1.0.7 I take it you are running that?

Post by Guest »

i am running the latest version of adblock dev (0.5.9.20051016) - well - it was the latest as of yesterday, on 1.5 beta2. i did test this in 1.0.7 as well and experienced the same behavior.

i just upgraded to the latest version of colorzilla (0.8.3.1), but still no good (i did send the developer an email yesterday as well).

perhaps i should try a fresh profile w/ beta2 - maybe something is corrupt.

-jae

Post by Guest »

ok - completely uninstalling both extensions and then re-installing seems to have fixed the problem. i thought i tried that yesterday, but perhaps there was really an issue w/ colorzilla and the update fixed it.

-jae
Darken

thanx!

Post by Darken »

Anonymous wrote:ok - completely uninstalling both extensions and then re-installing seems to have fixed the problem. i thought i tried that yesterday, but perhaps there was really an issue w/ colorzilla and the update fixed it.

-jae
I had the same problem and now with your solution, all work fine now!

thanx for the tip!
Darken
aryan@snip.net

Post by aryan@snip.net »

This i useless.Go back to older format.It was not broken so why try to fix it?