What happened!?

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
AdBlock doesn't work on Youtube

What happened!?

Post by AdBlock doesn't work on Youtube »

I installed Adblock long time ago and it worked perfectly,but now it doesn't work anymore on YouTube, i checked if there is any updates,i double checked if isn't disbled or is having WhiteList on Youtube,it enabled(sorry for my bad english).Help!
Costes

Re: What happened!?

Post by Costes »

Hi, it's the same for me, I see quite a lot of ads which I did not see about a half a year ago, very disappointing
mapx

Post by mapx »

check your filter preferences: what subscriptions are enabled ?
what other addons are installed ?

you can also try a new firefox profile
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Creating_a_ne ... on_Windows
edukhan

Post by edukhan »

Something happened recently and i am not sure if it's Adblock Plus' fault or there's something wrong with my Mac. All ads and popups started flooding in like the blocker is not even there... Everything was fine just a month ago. Did they develop some kind of a workaround for Adblock Plus? Is anyone else getting the same issues?
It can't be due to filters, because in the 5 years i've been using Adblock Plus i've never even touched the filters, it was working like magic. I did have another Adblock Plus Pop-up addon, but i've had that for ages too and tried disabling it, but to no avail.
Please let me know if something can be done, the damn ads are driving me crazy.
lewisje

Post by lewisje »

Ever since ABP gained the ability to block popups (years ago), the Pop-Up Addon has been unnecessary.
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.