Development Builds

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
Sven

DIV blocking broken

Post by Sven »

It seems that at least with recent SeaMonkey nightlies DIV blocking is broken.
Last working Adblock development version is 0.5.10.20051104.
mcm

Post by mcm »

Apologies Sven I keep forgetting to test DIVs. It should be working again in the latest build.
Sasafrass

Post by Sasafrass »

I just tried downloading the latest build, & all I get is "mcmblog.sitesled.com can not be found." What gives?
Guy

Post by Guy »

it says the wabsite cant be found!

plz fix!
mcm

Post by mcm »

A mirror link on the first post has been added.
Sven

Post by Sven »

mcm wrote:Apologies Sven I keep forgetting to test DIVs. It should be working again in the latest build.
Thanks a lot for fixing this!
Now it works again. But for some reasons after the update to the recent adblock dev build the pref "Check DIV elements" was disabled. Although it was enabled before the update.

Post by Guest »

ShAk wrote:
mcm wrote:ShAk, have you tried uninstalling Adblock before installing the latest version?

Have you checked under the program directory for Mozilla that "nsAdblock.js" exists under "program\components" and "adblock.js" exists under "program\defaults\pref"?

Also does it work on a new profile? "Tools->Switch Profile->Manage Profiles->Create Profile".

And what new context menu are you referring to? Are you experiencing this users problem.
http://p2.forumforfree.com/enormous-new ... kplus.html
I install adblock or all plugins only in the root, not in the user dir.
And i delete all data in the programm dir but the plugins (Blowser plugins like adobe and so).
The components dir will deletet every upgrade procedure.

I will try to uninstall it bevor with the next installation today.

ShAk

Post by Guest »

"install package not valid" :?
mcm

Post by mcm »

The link was wrong so were you actually trying to install an html file, so I'm not suprised it wasn't a valid package. Anyway the mirror link should be correct now. Although it looks like http://www.sitesled.com/ is back up now so the main link should work.

Post by Guest »

What's the difference between Englisch an international version (except language of course).
IceDogg

Post by IceDogg »

If I understand it correctly. English has English only files (Thus making it a smaller download) and the international version has the other languages.

Post by Guest »

You bet IceDogg! 81k versus 157k! WooHoo! Most excellent!
Cheers mcm!!

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:"install package not valid" :?
What does it mean?
XDS

Post by XDS »

I'm sorry I see no file or Mirrored file that seems to be working .

Regards,
~
einpoklum

Post by einpoklum »

Can someone please post a link for a version which is not completely broken on seamonkey trunk nightlies? Jees, what does a guy have to do to get his ads blocked these days?