feature request: indicator of blocked items

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
szabolcs

feature request: indicator of blocked items

Post by szabolcs »

It would be very useful to have an idicator (eg. in the statusbar) which shows if anything has been blocked. It may happen that your filterset incorrectly blocks some important elements on a site, but you don't notice it immediately. This could be avoided more often adlbock has such an indicator.
sremick

Post by sremick »

I just click on the Adblock in the lower-right, then see if anything is red in the items list
szabolcs

Post by szabolcs »

sremick wrote:I just click on the Adblock in the lower-right, then see if anything is red in the items list
Yes, you can do that. But it would still be useful to have an indicator, so you can notice immediately if something is wrong.

There are some sites which do not contain any ads. You should be able to see if something is blocked on such a site without having to explicitly check.

Post by Guest »

agree

Post by Guest »

Yes I can definitely see the usefulness of such an indicator, just wanted to make sure you knew of a way to find it out now with Adblock+ current features. :-)