- Can hide ads on a per site basis instead of globally. Now an option under Adblock's menu called Support Websites.
- The three different versions (text, icon & button) have now been combined.
- Added preference (Site Whitelisting) to allow all ads on a site if site's URL matches a white filter.
- Added adblock.divcheck preference available in about:config to disable DIV checking.
- Fixed Collapse Blocked Elements preference not being respected and it always collapsing.
- Fixed ads not being collapsed when using the hide ads option.
- When choosing to append imported filter list, duplicates are no longer displayed to make it clear that they are not saved.
- Added the Chinese locale (thanks to Blackdire)
- Added the Czechoslavian locale (thanks to Josef)
- Doesn't install on Netscape 8.
- Always uses en-US locale on Mozilla, see Bug 216489.
- Site blocking doesn't display replacement html page (from official). Temporary fix displays an alert box instead.
- When using text or icon, the toolbar button (invisible) can still be dragged from the customize toolbar palette and become visible.
- DIVs will intermittently not be listed or blocked using trunk builds, see Bug 300065.