AdBlock+ Element HIding Helper bugs in FF 3.0 RC2

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
Wladimir Palant

Post by Wladimir Palant »

Just got your first issue reproduced (strangely enough, in Thunderbird) - zero-width div that is growing when you hover it. EHH is catching its own frame border, wonder how that happens...
fanboy

Post by fanboy »

got a changelog for 7.5.5 Wladimir?
Will Pittenger

Post by Will Pittenger »

As predicted. In fact, I think it also sees its own yellow boxes. That is the ones that tell the user about the selected object. Those appear to be some of the DIVs with no parent elements and tons of style data.
Will Pittenger
Will Pittenger

Post by Will Pittenger »

I now have EHH 1.0.5. #1 and #4 appear fixed. Thanks.

#2 appears to be happening less often. However, it does happen. I am fairly certain that only table elements (cells, rows, etc) reappear. Also, you must pass over a visible table element while attempting to select a new element to trigger it. Unfortunately, there now appears to be something else involved as not all visible table elements will trigger this bug.
Will Pittenger
Wladimir Palant

Post by Wladimir Palant »

@fanboy: 0.7.5.5 is a fake release, no changelog because no changes. This was only to update the compatibility info, for some reason the mechanisms getting compatibility info from addons.mozilla.org failed way too often.
Will Pittenger

Post by Will Pittenger »

BTW: EHH's Body/Last Item bug isn't fixed by 1.0.5.
Will Pittenger
Will Pittenger

Post by Will Pittenger »

#1 is back. I was hopeful it had been fixed.
Will Pittenger