Problem with making donation - PayPal popup window

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
nobodyspecial

Problem with making donation - PayPal popup window

Post by nobodyspecial »

I just tried to make a $10 contribution. Your site created a small popup window containing a PayPal page. I have never seen one of these before.

When I tried to log in, the PayPal popup would not accept my password. I closed it and opened anew tab,and found I was able to log in as usual.

I don't know if the issue is at your end or my end. But it's an issue that prevented me giving you money, so I thought you should know about it.

Also, I've noticed in recent months that some advertisers have been found a way of getting around your filters. Naturally, these advertisers use annoying ads that move and flash.

I hope you can adjust your technology to cope with this new attack. I have no I how they're doing it.
nobodyspecial

Re: Problem with making donation - PayPal popup window

Post by nobodyspecial »

P.S. I probably won't return to this forum to read any replies.

I'll try to donate again later on.

Thanks for making the Internet usable!
lewisje

Re: Problem with making donation - PayPal popup window

Post by lewisje »

I've seen those small windows before, and I can say that the popup window from this page actually is hosted on paypal.com and did accept my ID and password: en/donate
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.