The Pirate Bay no longer blocking new page ads

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
Alduin's Khajiit

The Pirate Bay no longer blocking new page ads

Post by Alduin's Khajiit »

https://reports.adblockplus.org/be8d321 ... 2b26ac6ada

Normally adblock plus blocks ads from popping up or opening to a new tab that Firefox's native pop up blocker misses on this website. But now ads are opening in new tabs on The Pirate Bay. I have never had this problem on The Pirate bay EVER since installing Adblock Plus back in the day. Now all of a sudden, it's broken on this website
mapx

Re: The Pirate Bay no longer blocking new page ads

Post by mapx »

test these filters

Code: Select all

@@||exoclick.com^$script,domain=thepiratebay.org
||thepiratebay.org/*.php
Alduin's Khajiit

That filter block my ability to comment and see the file list. it blocks to where I cannot do anything but download.
Alduin's Khajiit

YEAH, YOU KNOW THAT YOU GAVE ME A FILTER THAT BLOCKED MY ABILITY TO COMMENT AND VIEW FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS WHY YOU DID NOT REPLY WHEN I SAID THAT IT DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a
smed79

Post by smed79 »

Alduin's Khajiit wrote:That filter block my ability to comment and see the file list.
When you get the comment blocked submit an issue report then post here the report link.
Alduin's Khajiit wrote:THAT IS WHY YOU DID NOT REPLY WHEN I SAID THAT IT DID THAT!
Please be RESPECTFUL !!
lewisje

Post by lewisje »

Alduin's Khajiit wrote:YEAH, YOU KNOW THAT YOU GAVE ME A FILTER THAT BLOCKED MY ABILITY TO COMMENT AND VIEW FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS WHY YOU DID NOT REPLY WHEN I SAID THAT IT DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a
I notice that this post was only 7 and a half hours after the previous one; we don't monitor the forums very often, like I just sweep through the new posts once every few days.

Also, you should notice that mapx asked you to test the filters, which means he wasn't sure they would solve the problem and needed you to tell us whether they did.
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.
mapx

Post by mapx »

@Alduin's Khajiit, post your filter issues in easylist forum.