Watch Series Redirect

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
tigerflight

Watch Series Redirect

Post by tigerflight »

On any link on the-watch-series.to I get a redirect to two different pages, then it gets closed by adblock. It's not a pop up, exactly, because it opens in the same page. It doesn't matter if I'm clicking a link to a new episode, a different show, or even to their home page. This started yesterday (10/26) If I right click and open a link, it usually works fine, but if I single click it like normal, that's when I get the redirect. Are there any filters that I can use to stop this from happening anymore?
mapx

Re: Watch Series Redirect

Post by mapx »

tigerflight

Post by tigerflight »

Yeah, I've used those filers from that forum, and it only worked for the next click. It immediately went back to doing the same thing after that.
mapx

Post by mapx »

provide all the details, what show, what server, what did you click
tigerflight

Post by tigerflight »

Like I said, it's on every single link on the-watch-series.to. It doesn't matter which show, which episode, or which link I click on, I get the redirect then the page closes.
mapx

Post by mapx »

is it about click on the server you land to watch the movie ?

for example for daclips.in add:

Code: Select all

@@/script/ad$script,domain=daclips.in
for the-watch-series.to, still working

Code: Select all

@@||bambergerkennanchitinous.com^$script,domain=the-watch-series.to
@@||adcity.tech/ads/ad_forum_
the-watch-series.to,watch-series-tv.to,watch-series.ag,watch-tv-series.to,watchseries.ag,watchseries.li,watchseries.lt,watchseries.ph,watchseries.vc,watchseriesuk.ag,watchseriesuk.lt,watchtvseries.se,watchtvseries.unblocked.cat,watchtvseries.vc#@#.sp-leader
be sure adding correctly the filters (1 filter = 1 row)
dcharrison

Post by dcharrison »

I have this same problem. After selecting a video and a source (daclips.in, for example) the next page displays a ''click here to play'' button. Clicking that button should take you to the selected program on the source site. Instead. it begins an endless series of redirects. I've scanned for malware, reset chrome, and tried the daclips filter above to no avail.
This is not a browser-wide problem. It only happens on mywatchseries.to, and it only started within the last couple of months. It occurs regardless of the source selected.
Please let me know if you can replicate this problem.
dcharrison

Post by dcharrison »

FWIW--I have had no success with the posted filters, but I have discovered a suitable work-around. Once you have selected a stream source on http://mywatchseries.to and the "click to play" page appears, right click and select "open in new tab." Miraculously, this will avoid all the redirects and open the streaming site in a new tab. :mrgreen: