PCH Games - Ads not being Blocked

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
saturngurl123

Re: PCH Games - Ads not being Blocked

Post by saturngurl123 »

mapx wrote:For uBo: remove any custom filter and just test again.
Don't have any custom filters besides those ones. I only got it yesterday because they had changed the settings so the previous arrangement I had wasn't working.

Tried it again. The 2nd one (pch.com#@#+js(abort-on-property-read.js, setInterval)) by itself makes it work better, but not both together. With both on or with the 1st only, I can't switch between the scratchoffs/sweeps on the main page and some sweep functionality is lost. With the 2nd one on, the front page functionality is regained, but some sweeps are still not functioning.

I'm confused about how to add an image, but here is what is occurring with the sweeps .- https://www.flickr.com/photos/64392994@ ... ateposted/
mapx

Post by mapx »

I said to remove all the custom filters above from uBo.
Keep only the default lists.

Be sure you have only uBo enabled.
saturngurl123

Post by saturngurl123 »

Ublock by itself without any custom filters also stops some sweeps functionality, so similar to the image I posted before. Normally it would look like this: https://www.flickr.com/photos/64392994@ ... ateposted/
mapx

Post by mapx »

In order to be able to test your case, you have to provide all the info:

- page link
from your pics:

Code: Select all

https://spectrum.pch.com/
but I get => "You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."

So you should provide me a test account

- are you using chrome ? => you should try firefox +uBo (FF is permitting new features used by uBo - so better filters )
- are you using other blocking extensions (besides uBo) ?
fenandavieira

Post by fenandavieira »

Okay, you solved my problem, thank you.
hschaars

Post by hschaars »

Everything appears to be working correctly now. The ads are blocked and the games are running much faster.
mopa8000

Post by mopa8000 »

hschaars wrote:Everything appears to be working correctly now. The ads are blocked and the games are running much faster.
It worked! Thanks. Right now I unchecked the boxes for my current filters. Should I delete them?
Onnd

Post by Onnd »

ty so much!