Thunderbird Installation or control

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
walkerpbus

Thunderbird Installation or control

Post by walkerpbus »

It seems not to be there at all although it is clearly in the add-on list. How can I control/install use it?
Situation solved with an update of Thunderbird
I don't know how to use it in Thunderbird; is there a link to proper TBird usage somewhere? The ads are coming back that I turned off in previous days. That plus the printing problem makes it sort of useless
Is there an answer for this?
It's happening again: "The ads are coming back that I turned off in previous days." AND "Ctrl+shift+F3" is not working at all!
Is no one going to reply? :(
Win 10 on my Dell Desktop; Hope to buy a laptop; Also usually using the latest version of Firefox & Thunderbird.
walkerpbus

Re: Thunderbird Installation or control

Post by walkerpbus »

walkerpbus wrote:It seems not to be there at all although it is clearly in the add-on list. How can I control/install use it?
Situation solved with an update of Thunderbird
I don't know how to use it in Thunderbird; is there a link to proper TBird usage somewhere? The ads are coming back that I turned off in previous days. That plus the printing problem makes it sort of useless
Is there an answer for this?
It's happening again: "The ads are coming back that I turned off in previous days." AND "Ctrl+shift+F3" is not working at all!
Is no one going to reply? :(
I haven't done anything, but it appears to be working now.
Win 10 on my Dell Desktop; Hope to buy a laptop; Also usually using the latest version of Firefox & Thunderbird.
walkerpbus

Post by walkerpbus »

It seems to turn itself off when Thunderbird is restarted & I don't know why! It did it again! :? :x This is exasperating: It's changing of its own accord without a restart; just the reading of emails!
walkerpbus

Post by walkerpbus »

walkerpbus wrote:It seems to turn itself off when Thunderbird is restarted & I don't know why! It did it again! :? :x This is exasperating: It's changing of its own accord without a restart; just the reading of emails!
It was OK for a while but now it's disabling itself if I restart TBird
walkerpbus

Post by walkerpbus »

walkerpbus wrote:
walkerpbus wrote:It seems to turn itself off when Thunderbird is restarted & I don't know why! It did it again! :? :x This is exasperating: It's changing of its own accord without a restart; just the reading of emails!
It was OK for a while but now it's disabling itself if I restart TBird
Now I don't have to restart TBird! What is wrong? :( :? :x