ABP 2.9 breaks Roboform toolbar

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
lyrad

Re: ABP 2.9 breaks Roboform toolbar

Post by lyrad »

LagunaJim wrote:Just goes to show how individual our tastes are -- I'm VERY disappointed that the RoboForm people have done away with their "classic" toolbar.

/jim
This was on their Facebook page...RoboForm Password Manager: Due to new restrictions imposed by Firefox, a full upper toolbar is no longer available. RoboForm will instead appear as a Popup Toolbar. It can be accessed when you click on the RoboForm button in the upper right of the browser. While we understand your frustration surrounding this change, unfortunately it was implemented by Firefox and as a result we are required to comply.
LagunaJim

Post by LagunaJim »

Yes...

I did find that if I turned on the toolbar via options in the Roboform trayicon that a toolbar attaches to the bottom of the firefox window -- which I think is a function of the trayicon.

Try it! /jim
lyrad

Post by lyrad »

LagunaJim wrote:Yes...

I did find that if I turned on the toolbar via options in the Roboform trayicon that a toolbar attaches to the bottom of the firefox window -- which I think is a function of the trayicon.

Try it! /jim
Thanks for pointing that out to me. Not sure I will use it though as I don't really like toolbars at the bottom. Nice to know that option is there if I need it.