Exception filtering rule does not work

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
anhtu

Exception filtering rule does not work

Post by anhtu »

This OJs trip to Hawaii shared several similarities with this epic scene. For one, we too found ourselves on a beach that was hazy, although we were surrounded by a thick fog exhaled from our own lungs instead of smoke from bombs. https://github.com/skateszone/skate/wiki/How-To-Know-What-Size-Of-Skateboard-Should-I-Need-To-Get

And as napalm can be used to wash vegetation out, our mission was to take down some trees. Pakalolo Kona Gold or plain weed--these islands are green, guy! So we led into conflict, intent on killing as many skate spots as we could while doing our damndest to deforest Oahu of the lettuce of its devil and geared up.

The North Shore could be home to some of the best waves in the world, but we were managing another kind of tube ride: glass tubes.

MARIUS SPOTTED THIS LEDGE (shown left) while We were making one of several U-turns from the van. Before the jog up in the short time it took us and walk up the staircase, some guy had left his minivan.

He paid 20 dollars for the space, but Ewan provided him 40 bucks to maneuver his car. He followed Ewan into our van and there was a smoke session . He inquired if we were smoking pakalolo and one of the men said, "Yeah, you want some?" The dude. He started yelling to his wife.

Shit got hectic. The ledge was being sized up by the crew and the other half were hoping to jet since the cops were on their way.

This boardslide blasted and we jumped in the van and sped off. Many skaters have a fairly laissez-faire attitude regarding the use of drugs that are illegal, but the ordinary citizen sees things very differently. For this guy, we had been a pack of locos.

YOU DOWN WITH APB?

In addition to this, it was a consent place. Chad Worked out an arrangement with the director of this building--he could fold it as long as it had been repainted afterwards. Therefore it had been on, luckily, the paint and rollers were already in his trunk.

And there was a bomb-ass shaved-ice spot right around the corner, so we celebrated Juju's front blunt with some trendy treats. And then some more bud, needless to say.

THE 540 CHALLENGE

Besides the green, Erick Winkowski was putting down 40s of those hornet just like they were water.

He easily drank three a night. So I set. Not the skate tip--I dared him to drink five 40s of Mickeys malt spirits in one sitting. For it he went on our last night of the trip. It was sloppy near the finish, but it was pulled at by him.

The next morning he slammed so hard that it seemed as though he auditioned for a best complete skateboards. There was blood everywhere. Erick, but at least you are at the 540 club.

EWAN'S INDECENT PROPOSAL

ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE TRIP, I Asked Malky, "if we get this over having real fast?" I'm assuming it was something skate, although I frankly do not even know what I referred to. Malky thought I'd something devious in your mind.

Fast forward to the end of the week: we are hanging out in our rental home, waves of Mary Jane wafting through the atmosphere, and Malky pointedly asks me, did you mean when you mentioned that?" "Said what?" I replied.

"If you asked if we should get it over with real quick?" He seemed pissed. I searched my thoughts, attempting to figure out what they could have intended to him and trying to recall talking the words. "Did you think I wanted to fight you?"

I offered up? Fie stared at me with the I'm-going-to-kick-your-ass appearance in his eyes. "Did you think I wanted to--bone you?" Although the thought seemed preposterous, I asked.

The room was deathly quiet and Malky gave a solemn nod to affirm that, yes, he did think I had propositioned him. He'd spent the entire week psychologically tortured by the idea of me trying to get in his pants.

The pressure in the air was cut as I burst out laughing at the absurdity of this ircumstance and things returned to normal. I assured Malky that I wasn't homosexual but if I had been he would not be my type. Might be time to put down that pipe, dude. Paranoia will destroy ya. --Ewan Bowman

We spent a week on Oahu burning through Several oz of shrubbery and dealing with the side effects that accompany Consuming amounts of THC: appetite, paranoia, cops, denying, Losing our shit and having a whole lot of fun. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-size-skateboard-should-i-get-skates-zone/

Seriously could not ask for more from a vacation. Besides going we, green Also arrived at the island to the guys and murder places waged war. And Despite our efforts at erasing our memory banks with brain darts, this Excursion is one we never forget.
Last edited by anhtu on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mapx

Re: Exception filtering rule does not work

Post by mapx »

no screenshot ? add the image on imgur.com then post here the link

However, what do you want to whitelist ?

If you still use ABP 2.9.1, give it up and install the last beta ABP
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addo ... sions/beta

and better use FF 57 (FF 56 is full of bugs)