ABP 3.0 Latest adblock plus old abblock plus menu!!!!

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
Ihatetheoldmenu

ABP 3.0 Latest adblock plus old abblock plus menu!!!!

Post by Ihatetheoldmenu »

I have he latest adblock plus and when I click on the icon I see the old menu. I have tried to remove adblock plus from firefox and restarted firefox didnt work I have tried reinstalling adblock plus from the adblock plus website didnt work I still see the old menu. Last time this happened I reinstalled adblock plus from the website and that fixed it and I got the new menu back for some reason the old menu is back again.
Ihatetheoldmenu

Re: ABP 3.0 Latest adblock plus old abblock plus menu!!!!

Post by Ihatetheoldmenu »

I wasnt paying attention to the changelog's. I see the new version three point zero uses the old design a popup and I hate that design. I decided to install a older version of adblock plus two point nine point one and I got the new menu back. Ill use this older version for now. Ill keep checking this website and forum periodically. I hope you improve the old design like completely redesign it its ugly right now. I thought maybe something was wrong on my end and was worried about it and it was driving me crazy. Im happy to find out its supposed to be that way not happy that it is that way (I want a complete re-design). You can mark this as solved.