Import/export whitelist

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
amenx

Import/export whitelist

Post by amenx »

Have been using ABP for about a year with Firefox portable, but now moving to another FF based browser (IceDragon by Commodo) which is compatible with all FF extensions.
I'm just shocked to learn that there is no import/export of the whitelist I've created over the year. Spent about an hour looking for a solution and found that I must look for some obscure folder named {d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d} which contains my data. Copied the storage.js file but it only partially shows items on the whitelist. It is just too tedious to restart over and there is no copy over option (apparently).

Please let me know if there is something I've overlooked before i move to another adblocking app with an import/export option. Such an option will now be my no.1 feature I require in any adblocking app from now on.
tuyagavivu

Re: Import/export whitelist

Post by tuyagavivu »

Hi buddy, most probably this is due to cache. Do try creating a isolated file and then exporting that should help.

Regards,
Tuyag Avivu