Translations?

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
Ayatollah Assaholla

Translations?

Post by Ayatollah Assaholla »

Hello, I would like to translate for free, without compensation, open source, copy-left etc Indonesian language translation of the Ad-Block Plus add-on.
Could you please what tools or files require modification so that II and others interested in collaborating translating Ad-Block Plus intor other languages? :)
Wladimir Palant

Re: Translations?

Post by Wladimir Palant »

Adblock Plus translations happen on Babelzilla: http://www.babelzilla.org/index.php?opt ... &type=lang. You need to register before you get access to this address. Once that's done you can join an existing translation team or create a new translation. You will get notified by mail whenever your translation needs to be updated, and you will see the approximate release date (usually you get this notification two weeks before a release). Once you are done you can mark your translation as released and I will check it.
choukawaii

Post by choukawaii »

Hi, I'd like to submit Indonesian [Bahasa Indonesia] for adblock plus [especially for Chrome].

Just mail me to are.idh.ei@live.com

Thank's.
Wladimir Palant

Post by Wladimir Palant »

See my private message on Babelzilla.

We currently don't have a proper way to translate Adblock Plus for Chrome. In future both Adblock Plus for Firefox and for Chrome will be localized together on Babelzilla, we already started reusing some strings from Firefox in Chrome.