Why do I get the bing ads and google ads using easylist?

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
IDontKnow76

Why do I get the bing ads and google ads using easylist?

Post by IDontKnow76 »

I am getting 9 ads per page on bing for 10 search results, google only has 7-8. Im using current version of ABP and these ads are just stupid becuause ABP tells me they are ads im never going to click on them. Its just cluttering up my search page for nothing. The Bing ads come from random domains like lkkjhkhjkhlkh.com and other stupid domains. Please help something has gone wrong between easylist and ABP since I updated them.
IDontKnow76

Re: Why do I get the bing ads and google ads using easylist?

Post by IDontKnow76 »

I have screenshots but the last time I tried to post one it said "we don't like spammers here" so wtf man? I am no spammer but I think some ad spammers have infiltrated ABP and easylist. I know ABP no longer deals with recs of lists but for gods sake help me I get no response from the easylist lanik.us forum I think some ad spammers have taken control of this for money.
IDontKnow76

Post by IDontKnow76 »

Seems to be a cookie thing, im using noscript too, all domains scripts blocked, but for a minute there I had to allow bing script just to get search results or it was blank.
IDontKnow76

Post by IDontKnow76 »

See I have to allow Bing script to change anything wtf? And when I allow their script I get the ads wtf?
IDontKnow76

Post by IDontKnow76 »

Dude I think this forum is getting spammed?