Every time I start opera browder I get filter error

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey

Every time I start opera browder I get filter error

Postby woodworkingmash » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:14 pm

Hi me John

I know it says not to post filter topics, but I do not believe that it is an error with the filters themselves. When I start oper browser(32-bit), I get a tab popped up saying that there was an error with the filter lists and that no backup could be recovered. Also, all my settings have been reset within ABP as the allow non-intrusive ad keeps being re-enabled. The only filter being used now is the default one and I am still getting the error. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and that did no go.

plzz guide me:
woodworkingmash

Re: Every time I start opera browder I get filter error

Postby greiner » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:25 pm

There's not much the extension can do, especially if reinstalling it doesn't fix the problem. What you can try next is to create a new browser profile or to reinstall Opera. Because it sounds like there's some data storage problem with your browser profile or your browser as a whole.
greiner
ABP Developer

Re: Every time I start opera browder I get filter error

Postby hansblocker » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:48 pm

I had a similar problem, but reinstalling helped me tbh so I can't be much of a help but maybe try to contact the customer service via email. I'm sure they'll help you further.
hansblocker

Return to Adblock Plus for Firefox support