It's not blocking my ads...

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
Jenna

It's not blocking my ads...

Post by Jenna »

I still get occasional ads on youtube, and this extension has NEVER blocked any facebook ads. Help me? Or just fix it... lol
Obamarama

Re: It's not blocking my ads...

Post by Obamarama »

I have a similar issue. My ads are coming from tubeplus.me - well maybe not the ads, but that's the service I'm trying to use rather than youtube.

I'd also like to mention that this thing takes forever to respond, as apparently it waits for the site hosting the ads to respond. Wouldn't it make more sense to NOT wait for the other sites to respond and just block them?
Idontwannusefirefox

Post by Idontwannusefirefox »

its never worked right on chrome....
mapx

Post by mapx »

Jenna wrote:I still get occasional ads on youtube, and this extension has NEVER blocked any facebook ads. Help me? Or just fix it... lol
which subscriptions are you using ?
where on youtube: post address, snapshot / where on FB ? ...again snapshot .. explain where are the ads
mapx

Post by mapx »

Obamarama wrote:I have a similar issue. My ads are coming from tubeplus.me - well maybe not the ads, but that's the service I'm trying to use rather than youtube.

I'd also like to mention that this thing takes forever to respond, as apparently it waits for the site hosting the ads to respond. Wouldn't it make more sense to NOT wait for the other sites to respond and just block them?
you too, post some details, snapshot other indications
what subs are you using ?