ADBP 1.13.2 has completely stopped working

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
corona79

ADBP 1.13.2 has completely stopped working

Post by corona79 »

Chrome 57.0.2987.133

I mean completely - inundated with ads on Yahoo, YouTube, and everywhere else

Given the unhelpuflness already demonstrated here, I'm not expecting any fix, but want others to know that they're not alone in dumping this and getting a real ad blocking extension for Chrome
Shield3

Re: ADBP 1.13.2 has completely stopped working

Post by Shield3 »

I'm getting the same problem it's not working when

And have to re I Add The Blocked Pop up redirect I tryed resetting Google Chrome where it supposto reset everything this what the help bot says's to do ,Then close out Google Chrome ,

And Sign back into Google Chrome ...
And Start Add all my Extention's everything I had in there with the 3D FVD Speed back into there like I had before when done close Google Chrome ,
The re-open Google Chrome , And same thing all over again Redirecting web sites I have avg pro and mail ware bytes installed it's picking up everything That's Being redirected Now why can't add block kick in I tryed to uninstall it with wise Uninstaler and revo with all the hidden Ext it leave's behind and Start fresh , No matter why I tryed I ordered fixmestick it worked the last time where all these other Software programs failed .
there Suggestion was Uninstalled Chrome Google and all the Hidden software it leave's behind which I did.. and went to The Direct Google Chrome web site and ' Download the ver's for windows 10 x64 which I did .

and same problem again no one seem's to know how to fix this