[PLEASE ADD THIS SITE TO BLACK LIST] Virus Advertising

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
PATRIOT

[PLEASE ADD THIS SITE TO BLACK LIST] Virus Advertising

Post by PATRIOT »

Today I accidentally got to the site bigle.ru (this is not advertising) and when clicking on the video I redirected to a viral advertisement where a message appeared and constantly popped up a window with an unselectable message, then when I tried to stop Javascript a private window with the same page (during a private Viewing plug-ins are disabled)

In html code of this site i found this script:
----

Code: Select all

<script>
                (function(){
            var D=new Date(),d=document,b='body',ce='createElement',ac='appendChild',st='style',ds='display',n='none',gi='getElementById';
            var i=d[ce]('iframe');i[st][ds]=n;d[gi]("M361272ScriptRootC613700")[ac](i);try{var iw=i.contentWindow.document;iw.open();iw.writeln("<ht"+"ml><bo"+"dy></bo"+"dy></ht"+"ml>");iw.close();var c=iw[b];}
            catch(e){var iw=d;var c=d[gi]("M361272ScriptRootC613700");}var dv=iw[ce]('div');dv.id="MG_ID";dv[st][ds]=n;dv.innerHTML=613700;c[ac](dv);
            var s=iw[ce]('script');s.async='async';s.defer='defer';s.charset='utf-8';s.src="//jsc.traffic-media.co/b/i/biqle.ru.613700.js?t="+D.getYear()+D.getMonth()+D.getDate()+D.getHours();c[ac](s);})();
    </script>
----

PLEASE ADD THIS site in black list (filter) immediatly ---> traffic-media.co + trafficmedia.com (mirror)

Now this ad is skipped when Adblock / Adblock Plus is enabled

I have already added these sites to the filter, but maybe this information will also be useful to you

ps:// sorry for my bad english <<<
Samuel Ogren

Re: [PLEASE ADD THIS SITE TO BLACK LIST] Virus Advertising

Post by Samuel Ogren »

Your computer might be infected with pop-up adware - some of this list https://malwareless.com/category/adware/. You should better check your PC with some reliable anti-malware