intellicast

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
dennisditch

intellicast

Post by dennisditch »

if i have adblock enabled when i try to display the 10 day forecast nothing useful shows. if i disable adblock then the 10 day forcast comes up with ad's. is there an option to wait till the site is loaded then nuke the ad's? if not is there any other way to see the forecast. oh by the way this just started friday 06/30. i am using chrome on a windows 10 laptop.
mapx

Re: intellicast

Post by mapx »

add

Code: Select all

@@||images.intellicast.com/Scripts/
dennisditch

Post by dennisditch »

i have reset chrome. i am and have been using custom filters. i think this is a problem caused by changes made by intellicast in the code used to display the page. the other 7 pages still display correctly. interactive map, surface analysis current thru 48 hrs and mixed. i would guess they have done this on purpose to negate the use of abp. could one of the "programmers" look at the code for the 10 day forecast vs the others to please figure out what they did and fix it.
mapx

Post by mapx »

just use the filter I posted above.
dennisditch

Post by dennisditch »

ok, did that. thanks this morning it all came up fine. could you please explain what that filter does with the "symbols" used? i was a programmer in another non windows system and am curious. also is there a link that would explain a little and maybe this old man can learn something.
mapx

Post by mapx »

dennisditch

Post by dennisditch »

thanks have a good and safe holiday.