Adblock Plus Blocking Chrome Bookmark Manager

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
Hobbygirl

Adblock Plus Blocking Chrome Bookmark Manager

Post by Hobbygirl »

Adblock Plus is placing the Chrome bookmark manager in the filter list and not allowing it to come up. Each time I delete it from the list and try to relaunch the extension, it is back in the list and blocked. I went to the documentation to find out how to add exceptions to the filter. The @@|| and ^$document is there, but the bookmarks are still being blocked. I can't find a way to whitelist this extension. I need help. Thanks.
mapx

Re: Adblock Plus Blocking Chrome Bookmark Manager

Post by mapx »

Adblock Plus is placing the Chrome bookmark manager in the filter list
Are you talking about an extension for chrome ? Provide installation link from google store.
What's the issue ? You cannot install that extension or you cannot use it ? Provide all the steps to reproduce it.
Hobbygirl

Post by Hobbygirl »

Hi. Thanks for responding. I have installed the adblock plus extension and I am using it successfully. The problem I have is that the extension is blocking my bookmark manager and I can't figure out how to allow the manager to load.
mapx

Post by mapx »

Are you talking about an extension for chrome ? Provide installation link from google store.
mapx

Post by mapx »

You posted ABP store link.
I asked you to post the link to that "bookmark manager" you are talking about. Is it an extension ? Are you talking about bookmarks manager built in chrome ? Other ?