Blocking Access to Pearson

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
violetlass

Blocking Access to Pearson

Post by violetlass »

Over the past few weeks, myaccountinglab through Pearsons has not been working showing a blank page not giving me access to my classes but would if I am using incognito mode, after talking to their tech support today, I reset the settings and it gave me access to the page. While going through the extensions, Adblock Plus was the cause. I have to uninstall it until it is fixed.
mapx

Re: Blocking Access to Pearson

Post by mapx »

You have to provide all the steps to reproduce the issue (links, test account if needed, other)
violetlass

Post by violetlass »

mapx wrote:You have to provide all the steps to reproduce the issue (links, test account if needed, other)
HOW DO I PUT THIS IN MORE SIMPLE TERMS?
It was turned off while all other Chrome extensions were turned on, and I have access to the page. I turn Adblock extension on, the page does not work and is just simply put "a white blank page." I also went through source coding and it says things were blocked (such as flash and Java) even though my settings on Chrome are not set to block those things. I have done a LOT of troubleshooting on this today and thought this would be a nice heads up so it can be fixed!
This is a link to the online class

Code: Select all

https://www.pearsonmylabandmastering.com/northamerica/myaccountinglab/
Do you want me to write this down in Crayon for you?
mapx

Post by mapx »

I get no issue on that page. No blank / empty page.

- Do I need an account ? => provide a test one
- What filter lists are enabled in ABP ?