Google Sync nuked my whitelist, no way to bulk re-create?

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
Justin

Google Sync nuked my whitelist, no way to bulk re-create?

Post by Justin »

I recently got a laptop and sync'd up my chrome install in the laptop with my desktop. I noticed on the laptop that ads weren't getting blocked, and then realized that the browser had 2 or 3 different ad blockers installed. I removed them all and reinstalled ABP on the laptop. After this I noticed on my desktop computer that ABP in chrome had lost its whitelist. Whereas before I could fix this by pasting in a whitelist, the ability to do so seems to have been removed and I now it will only let me add them one at a time. Is there any way to work around this? I need to whitelist almost 1000 websites.
Justin

Re: Google Sync nuked my whitelist, no way to bulk re-create?

Post by Justin »

Nevermind, I just realized that Adblock and Adblock Plus are two entirely different extensions. Please consider this a feature request for a bulk-editable whitelist where I could simply paste in a list of websites. Even a workaround involving editing a text file would be great.
mapx

Re: Google Sync nuked my whitelist, no way to bulk re-create?

Post by mapx »

Justin wrote:Nevermind, I just realized that Adblock and Adblock Plus are two entirely different extensions. Please consider this a feature request for a bulk-editable whitelist where I could simply paste in a list of websites. Even a workaround involving editing a text file would be great.
in ABP you already have

Edit filters as raw text