Ads everywhere! Adblock isn't working!

Posting here is no longer possible, please use the corresponding product forum.
Discord

Ads everywhere! Adblock isn't working!

Post by Discord »

Adblock plus -and- adblock suddenly stopped working for me. I'm getting ads everywhere! I've been using this for YEARS and now this is happening. I'm very stressed and irritated as an ad has already given me a virus!
lewisje

Re: Ads everywhere! Adblock isn't working!

Post by lewisje »

First of all, please only use one extension or the other at one time; next, have you tried disabling and re-enabling ABP?
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.
Frodo54

Post by Frodo54 »

I have been using Ad Block Plus only, in the latest versions of both Chrome and ABP. Please fix this, I have gotten 2 viruses since it stopped working.
gatomaldonado

Post by gatomaldonado »

lewisje wrote:First of all, please only use one extension or the other at one time; next, have you tried disabling and re-enabling ABP?
nnno puedo creer que la solucion siempre sea apagar y prender. Es una broma?. Se me llena youtube de publicidades!! y venia usando ABP perfectamente!.. no se que paso. y el foro no ayuda
mapx

Post by mapx »

reinstall ABP

and

verify (right click ABP icon, options, see enabled subscriptions) if you have easylist subscription enabled, if no add it
p_hill

Post by p_hill »

If the problem persists after having ensured you still have filter lists enabled and tried a clean browser profile, please file a more detailed report at https://issues.adblockplus.org