ABP stops blocking Youtube Video ads on Chrome

Posting here is no longer possible, please use the corresponding product forum.
spaclyn

ABP stops blocking Youtube Video ads on Chrome

Post by spaclyn »

For some reason, after man days of working completely fine, ABP just stopped working with before video ads on YouTube.

I'm using the current most up to date Google Chrome beta (Version 32.0.1700.14 beta-m Aura) and I just have no idea what's going on.

I've tried messing around with some things to see if it was a browser issue. It seems when I have the pepflash/pepperFlash ('\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll') plugin for Adobe flashplayer disabled, it doesn't work. But while it is enabled, it works but it seems that the YouTube video itself is broken, and it does not display the video time or anything.
I'm unsure if this is a browser problem, a flash problem, or an Extension problem.

I tried removing the extension and reinstalling, but there was no help there at all. I've even removed and reinstalled google chrome, readded ADP and the probably still persisted.
mapx

Re: ABP stops blocking Youtube Video ads on Chrome

Post by mapx »

there are some issues with the last chrome / chromium builds (incognito mode, app launcher)
forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17955
p_hill

Re: ABP stops blocking Youtube Video ads on Chrome

Post by p_hill »

If your issue is still up to date and none of the suggestions by mapx helped, please file it at https://issues.adblockplus.org