[Removed] avian-world.net ads

Inclusion proposals for "acceptable ads" list are discussed here. New topics cannot be created, constructive comments are welcome, flaming will be removed.

Moderators: greiner, ionyshchenko, Till, r.grygorczuk, ptraykova, Helle, j.mathai

greiner
ABP Developer

[Removed] avian-world.net ads

Post by greiner »

Proposed filters:

Code: Select all

@@||pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/$script,domain=avian-world.net
@@||g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?$subdocument,domain=avian-world.net
@@||googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk^$subdocument,document,domain=avian-world.net
@@||googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/*^$domain=avian-world.net
avian-world.net#@#.adsbygoogle
Link to an example page:
http://www.avian-world.net/AVIARY-SHOP.html
http://www.avian-world.net/SHOPAGE2.html

Advertising type:
Google Adsense text-ads boxes on the left, right and bottom, located in two pages labeled as "SHOP" in the left menu.

Additional Technical Information:
None

Concerns:
It would be probably best to label these pages as "Advertising" instead of "Shop".
andy

Re: avian-world.net ads

Post by andy »

If I click on a button called 'shop', I don't expect to go to a site which only contains ads. This is misleading and not acceptable in my opinion.
BYTEMAN

Post by BYTEMAN »

andy wrote:If I click on a button called 'shop', I don't expect to go to a site which only contains ads. This is misleading and not acceptable in my opinion.
Hello,
If you click on a button called "SHOP" what would you expect to be on the page? :roll:

BYTEMAN
andy

Post by andy »

BYTEMAN wrote:If you click on a button called "SHOP" what would you expect to be on the page? :roll:
An actual shop?
BYTEMAN

Post by BYTEMAN »

Hello,

I'm in the process of putting stock on the page. If this doesn't work out I'll rephrase the menu.

BYTEMAN
shabie

Re: [Removed] avian-world.net ads

Post by shabie »

Removed since the website owner didn't fulfill the terms and conditions of the whitelisting agreement.