Forum User Experience Feedback- We want to hear from you!

Inclusion proposals for "acceptable ads" list are discussed here. New topics cannot be created, constructive comments are welcome, flaming will be removed.

Moderators: greiner, Till

Re: Forum User Experience Feedback- We want to hear from you!

Postby thepipe » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:37 am

I tried to do a search for "my filter list", which is a section in the ABP settings, but I got an error stating the terms were too common. WTF! How can this forum effectively if users can't search for settings/functions of the plugin?
thepipe

Postby thepipe » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:41 am

Where is the forum for Firefox bug reports? The forum states that the general bug reporting forum has been closed and that users should use the bug reporting forum for each version of ABP. But when I go to the Firefox forum, there doesn't seem to be a bug reporting forum specific to that version.

What's up with that?
thepipe

Postby yehrishtaserial » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:29 pm

adblocker is my favourite extention i use this extention...thanks
yehrishtaserial

Postby Borkzorkorc » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:18 am

The two replies ahead of mine (at this time) are obviously spam! They're not terribly new either. Other questions involve Firefox or IE when this thread is clearly for Maxthon. Makes this forum/project look abandoned, which is worrying.

Would love to see a reply to the previously expressed concerns here about ABP simply not working on Maxthon 5 anymore. Any information or even acknowledgement of the problem would be most helpful.

Thank you.
Borkzorkorc

Previous

Return to Acceptable ads proposals