unityads is not being blocked by adblock.

Everything about using the stand-alone Adblock Plus app on Android
Patrick05020

unityads is not being blocked by adblock.

Post by Patrick05020 »

have you ever played a game on your phone or tablet and you turn on adblock to go play games without being interuppted when playing a game like geometry dash. well apparently geometry dash and other games that have unityads implementation are not being blocked by the adblock plus software (in my theory, its probably because coding for blocking unityads isnt in easylist, therefore allowing ads to appear on screen), while i know that the software can have hiccups when blocking ads, but even when its says that ads are blocked on wifi connection, and yes i am connected to localhost proxy port 2020, 100% of the time it doesnt block unityads, ads get frustrating when playing a fast paced game like geometry dash, so i thought i would just notify the forums about this. also one question, when i use the youtube app, it starts loading an ad, but since its being filtered by adblock it just keeps loading loading loading before eventually giving up and playing the video, i dont think this problem can be solved by adblock because the youtube app EXPECTS you to watch the ads. just thought i would notify the decs about unityads existence.