I recently installed the latest Adblock add-on to Firefox running on my new android Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 tablet.
It works fine for most websites, but somehow one website has detected Adblock on my tablet and blocked access unless I disable Adblock!
when a website I need to use tells me that I have to disable Adblock Plus, I just disable it and enable it after I finish. I don't really want to spend time and resources to find a way around it. So you can assume that the vast majority of your users won't bother. They will be annoyed that you're forcing them to disable it, but they'll either leave your website or just disable AdBlock Plus.