Where do I download?

Everything about using the stand-alone Adblock Plus app on Android
Timeijs

Where do I download?

Post by Timeijs »

So I'm trying to download Adblock Plus for my rooted S4... But whenever I click 'Install for Android' it brings me to another page to download adblock browser. But I want Adblock plus... For all the ads on my phone. Those are two separate things right?
mapx

Re: Where do I download?

Post by mapx »

we are discontinuing this app since it has a lot of bugs and no developers working on it
forum/viewtopic.php?p=163400#p163400
canimation907

Post by canimation907 »

when will be this available for download ?
lewisje

Post by lewisje »

when someone works on it again, which isn't likely IMO because it didn't work well even in the versions of Android that it worked on (I think 2 through 4)
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.
shejan0

Post by shejan0 »

But where is the download?

Surely it is on the download server somewhere. Where is the last available version of the apk?
lewisje

Post by lewisje »

shejan0 wrote:But where is the download?

Surely it is on the download server somewhere. Where is the last available version of the apk?
Dev builds are available here, no work done for more than a year and a half: https://downloads.adblockplus.org/devbu ... usandroid/
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.