How do I install Adblock plus for android

Everything about using the stand-alone Adblock Plus app on Android
Felder951

Re: How do I install Adblock plus for android

Post by Felder951 »

If the device is rooted, Adblock Plus will filter all web traffic out of the box.
On non-rooted devices running Android and higher, Adblock Plus will filter all WiFi traffic, but it needs to be configured as a proxy server manually. Detailed instructions are provided by Adblock Plus for not experienced users.
On non-rooted devices running Android and higher, Adblock Plus will filter all WiFi traffic out of the box.
On non-rooted devices running Android and older, Adblock Plus needs to be configured as a proxy server manually. Some devices do not support proxy configuration, and Adblock Plus does not work on those.
theseoking

Post by theseoking »

rooted device will filter all web traffic out . whereas non rooted device will filter wifi traffic.

Code: Select all

http://installvidmate.com
StanBernson

Post by StanBernson »

Felder951 wrote:If the device is rooted, Adblock Plus will filter all web traffic out of the box.
On non-rooted devices running Android and higher, Adblock Plus will filter all WiFi traffic, but it needs to be configured as a proxy server manually. Detailed instructions are provided by Adblock Plus for not experienced users.
On non-rooted devices running Android and higher, Adblock Plus will filter all WiFi traffic out of the box.
On non-rooted devices running Android and older, Adblock Plus needs to be configured as a proxy server manually. Some devices do not support proxy configuration, and Adblock Plus does not work on those.
After many failed attempts I learned that install Adblock Plus we can only from the official website, I wrote down instructions.
But first, you need to change the settings. It is necessary to find the item “Unknown sources” in the smartphone settings. To do this, go to Settings -> General -> Security and put a tick against the item “Unknown sources”, do not forget to answer "yes" to the warning. Now we go to the AdBlock Plus developer site and download the application ru/android-install. After the file has been downloaded, launch the file manager and launch the downloaded file. Click the “Install” button.
marcoflores

Post by marcoflores »

Excellent information, I'll put it in favorites to read it at home