Hi guys. I downloaded ABP for my two Android devices today. On my DROID Bionic (running stock 4.0.4), it is a marvel. It truly blocked every ad in apps and webpages (using Dolphin Browser) while using Wifi. Incredibly effective, and just as useful as the desktop version.
On my TF 201 (running stock 4.1.1), I encountered a severe issue. While ABP did initially seem effective, after a couple of minutes it severed my entire data connection. I was still connected to Wifi, but literally ALL traffic was blocked. Every app I tried would not function (Dolphin, YouTube, Play Store, Facebook, etc.) I thought I simply needed to reboot, so I did. This didn't solve the issue. Regrettably, I had to uninstall. When I did this, my data connection returned to normal.
Not sure exactly what happened, but I wanted to let you guys know. Thanks for making a great product, and keep up the good work.