ads on streamlive

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Internet Explorer
buckskinnard

ads on streamlive

Post by buckskinnard »

the ads on streamlive.to wont block I get a splash scr4een says to add these filters to my ad block but I see no place to add filters no filters files or icon anywhere ??? I just re loaded ad block yesterday to see if I missed an update im runnin ie 11 for win 7 ult
mapx

Re: ads on streamlive

Post by mapx »

you cant add custom filters in ABP for IE.
You can use a workaround preparing lists + custom filters in abp for firefox and then replace patterns.ini from abp for ie. Search the forum.

Anyway, the site itself tells you to add some filters ? This means whitelisting their ads. Just provide an example video, we'll find the necessary filters and someone will add them to easylist or you (using the workaround) will add as custom filters.
buckskinnard

Post by buckskinnard »

im not to computer savy but do you mean these ...

@@.png#$domain=streamlive.to @@||streamlive.to/js/ads.js @@||streamlive.to/ads/player_ilive_2.swf @@||streamlive.to/ads/player_ilive.swf @@||streamlive.to/ads/player_ilive*.swf"

these show up in a box that flashes the screen and you have but little time to copy paste I may have missed one ..but ill retrieve it and post it also . thanks ..
mapx

Post by mapx »

I asked you an example video on streamlive.to
buckskinnard

Post by buckskinnard »

that lil screen don't show up everytime I use streamlive.to but when it does ill do my best to catch it ihave had it show up on third party sites that use streamlive's streams also tklist tvpc and shadownet.ro I have been trying to get it to appear but as to yet it hasn't again ..sorry
buckskinnard

Post by buckskinnard »

just recorded a short video for ya from the tvpc site showing the pop up just need to know where to send it ...
buckskinnard

Post by buckskinnard »

heres the vid you asked for I haven't had it pop up on streamlive lately but it did start popping up on tvpc as of the other day I got the capture you asked for and here it is >>>https://youtu.be/CuivSdk2xP4
mapx

Post by mapx »

what I asked it was a simple video link on streamlive :)