Domains blocked

This is the place to discuss issues with the acceptable ads list like a website no longer complying with the criteria.
Jbens

Domains blocked

Post by Jbens »

Hi,

I have some problems with my websites and adblock. I don't see the content (and stylesheet) when adblock is active. Can you help me to resolve it for all viewers?

Domains Name:
freelance-adwords.com
freelance-adwords.fr
mapx

Re: Domains blocked

Post by mapx »

reported on easylist support forum: https://forums.lanik.us/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=31267

"bad" filter

Code: Select all

-adwords.
quoteslogy

Post by quoteslogy »

Hi,
I got a "This domain is blocked " msg from the Huffingtonpost.com site while attempting a search that was trying to access "search.huffingtonpost.com. The screen also said this happened "based on category choices" re "News/Media/Blogs/Politics" and seemed to be coming from "blocked-website.com." Also said I should contact my network administrator. Well, that's me and I am the only user on this computer (an older MacBook). I have looked at Mac Preferences as well as settings for Safari and Firefox and cannot figure how or what was blocked to be able to unblock - can someone guide me here?
lewisje

Post by lewisje »

Check your DNS and router settings, and check whether the problem still occurs with ABP disabled.
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.
amit1984

Websites blocking Adblockers

Post by amit1984 »

Ron albert

Post by Ron albert »

Jbens wrote:Hi,

I have some problems with my websites and adblock. I don't see the content (and stylesheet) when adblock is active. Can you help me to resolve it for all viewers?

Domains Name:
freelance-adwords.com
freelance-adwords.fr
Getting same issue!
smed79

Post by smed79 »

Ron albert wrote:Getting same issue!
Update you filter lists, fixed one month ago https://forums.lanik.us/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=31267