Remove ads from wesbite embeded iframe

This is the place to discuss issues with the acceptable ads list like a website no longer complying with the criteria.
HoovedNoodles

Remove ads from wesbite embeded iframe

Post by HoovedNoodles »

I embeded an iframe on my website page. Here is my code example:

Code: Select all

<iframe src="https://openload.co/embed/K_KIUHM9_nI/" sandboxscrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="700" height="430" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" sandbox="allow-scripts"></iframe>
Basically the video is hosted on Openload and they have Ads on the video. I'm embedding video that has an exit pop-up banner ads and video ads. When you click anywhere in video then popups open automatic or you have to click on X icon to close banner ad.

Is there any php/jquery or javascript code to block ads in iframe.
Sweetai

Re: Remove ads from wesbite embeded iframe

Post by Sweetai »

I often see similar ads on various adult sites, but this is not a problem, because such resources constantly use unique methods of promoting advertising and other things. It seems to me that it is useless to fight with this, it is better to avoid such resources. Recently I played the game mega-moolah, where advertising was constantly popping up, after a few complaints, they removed it and now the game brings pleasure. I think it's better to ask them for advice, how they did it.
Trignol

Re: Remove ads from wesbite embeded iframe

Post by Trignol »

Sweetai wrote:I often see similar ads on various adult sites, but this is not a problem, because such resources constantly use unique methods of promoting advertising and other things. It seems to me that it is useless to fight with this, it is better to avoid such resources. Recently I played the game mega moolah, where advertising was constantly popping up, after a few complaints, they removed it and now the game brings pleasure. I think it's better to ask them for advice, how they did it.

Such advertising is useless, since all users close it instantly. Modern marketing gurus say it is better to use more unobtrusive methods, since this only harms the promoted product or service 8) .