Filterset.G-Whitelist-Beta

Posting here is no longer possible, please use the forum of a filter list project, such as EasyList
g

Filterset.G-Whitelist-Beta

Post by g »

In response to the demand from Adblock Plus users, I'm releasing an experimental whitelist to complement Filterset.G.

http://www.pierceive.com/

Note that this is a BETA whitelist; I don't use Adblock Plus for my normal browsing, and Filterset.G (the blacklist) remains my top priority. Most people still use the official version of Adblock, so Filterset.G will remain optimized for it. Filterset.G-Whitelist-Beta will stack on top of Filterset.G to improve the experience of Adblock Plus users.
mcm

Post by mcm »

That's very kind of you G :D,

Might I suggest you add:
@@/#DIV.*intellitxt/

To your list of white filters so I can remove my workaround as per this thread. But I guess we know whitelisting is coming in 0.6 and this beta list could be adapted for whatever implementation the developers choose. But these DIV specific filters probably won't be so I'm not bothered if you don't add the white filter.

Cheers,
mcm

Post by Guest »

Done.
Bobby_Peru

Post by Bobby_Peru »

Thank you G! Hope things calm down a bit now, as well.
Paulfox

Post by Paulfox »

I'm sorry, I read both threads and I'm lost. Sometimes I have trouble downloading software from a link I can only ASSUME ("assume makes an ass out of you and me!") is some version of intellitext?

What is DIV and why is this a good whitelist filter? Does it improve false positives in download links? If so -- it's going in my filterlist right now!

Thanks/ p
g

Post by g »

I don't know anything about your download links.

The entire text of articles on many news sites is frequently in a div (XHTML tag) named "intellitxt", so all of the content is lost without the exception.

Post by Guest »

thanks

could you add:
@@*.raiffeisen.at

that's an austrian online banking site (doesn't work otherwise)
g

Post by g »