Images from Craigslist blocked recently

Posting here is no longer possible, please use the forum of a filter list project, such as EasyList
I luve Adblock Pluss

Post by I luve Adblock Pluss »

After noticing other computers on my network not using AdBlock show images from Craigslist I began investigating my own setup. I discovered by disabling AdBlock I was able to view the images. Example here - http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/988605509.html

I'm still not sure if the blockage is a default now in AdBlock or if I accidentally filtered all images from Craigslist, but I fixed it by adding an exception @@http://*.craigslist.org

There are some spammers (okay, a lot of spammers) on craigslist, and I often right-click their images to block them individually since the ads often use the same image for weeks at a time so it may have been an error on my part. But I did notice at the Mozilla Firefox forums there are several questions about images not showing up, so others may have done this too.

Thank you for a great add-on, if I can assist with more details feel free to ask.
FFv3.0.5, Win XP pro sp3
Wladimir Palant

Post by Wladimir Palant »

rick752

Post by rick752 »

The example works fine with the EasyList .... nothing is blocked there.

Are you using Adblock or Adblock Plus?

Whose subscription(s) are you using.
I luve Adblock Pluss

Post by I luve Adblock Pluss »

I am using Adblock Plus, and the false positives information helped me fix it. Once I hit control shift v and disabled the filters responsible it works fine.

Your assistance is much appreciated.
Conroyrc

Re: Images from Craigslist blocked recently

Post by Conroyrc »

Hi...Adblock plus just started blocking me from getting into craigslist. I was going to type it in as an exception like mentioned in a previous answer, but I can't find where to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you....Rick
Edit: oh...I'm using an iPad 4...
mapx

Re: Images from Craigslist blocked recently

Post by mapx »

ipad4 ?

report in the dedicated forums:

adblock browser for iOS
forum/viewforum.php?f=25

or adblock for iOS
forum/viewforum.php?f=26