Custom Filter For ZOP TV

Posting here is no longer possible, please use the forum of a filter list project, such as EasyList
Pandorin

Custom Filter For ZOP TV

Post by Pandorin »

Hi there,

I'm just wondering if there is any sort of custom filter for ZOP TV, which has streams of various channels from different countries.

Whenever I go on to one of their channels, such as the BBC News Channel, there is a message on screen which states...

"Please disable Ads blocker and refresh page to get brighter screen".

This is the page for the BBC News Channel...

http://www.zoptv.com/live/bbc-news

I've got various custom filters already set up in Adblock Plus and have also tried a lot of other filters given by other users on this forum, these filters work very well on other sites, but not on ZOP TV, so just wondering if anyone knows of a filter for this particular website.

Thanks.
mapx

Re: Custom Filter For ZOP TV

Post by mapx »

add

Code: Select all

@@||zoptv.com/js/ads.js
Pandorin

Post by Pandorin »

mapx wrote:add

@@||zoptv.com/js/ads.js

That's great, thanks for that, it works perfectly.
shenzhou

Post by shenzhou »

ZOP TV will open random ad sites on my channel page and then in new tab reopen the channel it navigated away from after you change channel a few time consecutively.

If I set block all popups, I of course still get the ad site and it can't reopen channel on new tab.

You feel like you are being raped. Any idea how to circumnavigate or prevent this while channel surfing on ZOP TV? Please don't tell me to simply not frequent ZOP to solve my problem.

Thank you.
smed79

Post by smed79 »

add:

@@||cytochemistryrecitativewrasse.com/ads/ads.js$script
@@||adss.advertisingwouldbegreat.com/ads300x250.js$script
or

zoptv.com##DIV[style$="top: 0px; left: 0px; position: absolute; z-index: 999999; cursor: pointer;"]