Adblock detection with no ABP

Posting here is no longer possible, please use the forum of a filter list project, such as EasyList
crazyJonni

Adblock detection with no ABP

Post by crazyJonni »

Hi,

I have the problem for some days now that I get sent to the page http://dayt.se/adblock.php when i try to watch a stream on dayt.se .
That would be logical if my ABP would be activated for that page but it is not. After I deactivated all extensions for Chrome it still sent me to the same page and it does not even work on freshly installed Firefox or IE.
It does not seem that others have the same problem since I could not find information about it, so I hope to get some here.

Since the problem first ocurred 3 days ago on Chrome I decided to post it in this section.

ABP version 1.10.1 with Adblock Warning Removal List and EasyList Germany+EasyList
Chrome version 48.0.2564.116 m (64-bit)
Windows 7
mapx

Re: Adblock detection with no ABP

Post by mapx »

keep ABP enabled for the site and add:

Code: Select all

@@||aflrm.com^$domain=dayt.se
lewisje

Post by lewisje »

Do you use an ad-blocking HOSTS file, a PAC file, a router-based solution, a custom DNS provider, or any other means to block Web content? This looks like a case where something was blocked, then the page inferred that ABP was active, even though something else turned out to be blocking the content.
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.
crazyJonni

Post by crazyJonni »

Okay guys, thanks for the help. My Kaspersky apparently decided to block the connection somehow without showing it even though the connection screening was deactivated.

--Problem solved--