[hentai] Overlay Popup on sankaku changed?

Posting here is no longer possible, please use the forum of a filter list project, such as EasyList
giftfrom

[hentai] Overlay Popup on sankaku changed?

Post by giftfrom »

Hello! I made a topic here last September about having issues with an overlay popup on https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/
(here's link to other topic if needed for some reason forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40583 )

mapx helped out a ton and gave me this filter: ||msecnd.net^$domain=chan.sankakucomplex.com

So far it's worked great and I really appreciate it a ton. Recently since about maybe 3 days ago I've started having problems with popups on the site again despite the filter unfortunately. Like I click anywhere on screen again when first visiting a page and the screen flashes white really quick as it tries to open a popup but gets denied really quickly and is unable to open it. This can go on for a long time on every new tab as it keeps trying to open popups since I guess it never registers the popup going through so I think it keeps thinking it needs to make me have a popup.

So I wasn't sure if they changed the popup recently and that's why it's happening. If anyone was willing to take a look at it to help that would be awesome.

Thank you very much for the help! I really appreciate it!
mapx

Re: [hentai] Overlay Popup on sankaku changed?

Post by mapx »

try this filter

Code: Select all

||storage.googleapis.com^$domain=sankakucomplex.com
giftfrom

Post by giftfrom »

Hey again, mapx! Seriously, thank you so much again this time too. It seems to work great!

Right now I have both this filter and the other filter you gave me in the add your own filters list. It seems to work fine together but I guess I'll ask just in case, should I remove the old one now or is it ok to keep both?

Thank you so much. You are really nice to help people so much! :D
mapx

Post by mapx »

you'are welcome :)

you can remove the old one
giftfrom

Post by giftfrom »

Ok, will do, thank you :)