Adobe Flash version 10

Posting here is no longer possible, please use the forum of a filter list project, such as EasyList
Nathan

Adobe Flash version 10

Post by Nathan »

:oops: I cannot disable flash advertisement using adobe flash why? The problem is, there is no block image on the top right hand side of the flash when I move my cursor over the flash advertisement. :oops:
Is this a glitch in the Adblock plus? Or I need to download something?
NATHAN

Re: Adobe Flash version 10

Post by NATHAN »

COULD IT BE THE WRITERS OF AD BLOCK ARE GETTING PAID BY ADOBE TO ALLOW THEIR ADS, AND NOT BLOCK THEM?
NATHAN

Post by NATHAN »

Ok I notice that some Adobe flash can be blocked while others cannot because there is no block image to click when you move your cursor over the flash display.

Why is this so?
Wladimir Palant

Post by Wladimir Palant »

NATHAN

Post by NATHAN »

Wladimir Palant wrote:en/faq_basics#objects

MR. PALANT, THE ABOVE DOES NOT CUT THE MUSTARD.

WHY? BECAUSE IT IS DIFFICULT TO SPOT THE ANNOYING FLASH AD FROM ALL THE BLOCKABLE ELEMENTS.

SO MY MAN, THE WRITERS NEED TO GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND COME OUT WITH AN IMPROVED VERSION OF ADBLOCK---unless of course you all get money in your pocket for some of these ads.
Wladimir Palant

Post by Wladimir Palant »

Nathan, I suggest you look up the word Netiquette on Google and start studying - at least if you want to get helped, ever. Thread locked, continuing it is pointless due to continuous attempts to insult.
nathan

Wladimir Palant

Post by nathan »

Mr. Palant,

I have deleted your adblock from my computer, as webwasher a far far more powerful program can deal with my flash issues.

IT SEEMS ALL THE MORE SUSPICIOUS FROM YOUR REPLY, THAT YOU ARE GETTING MONEY FROM ADVERTISERS. HOW ELSE CAN ONE EXPLAIN THE MYSTERY OF EARLIER VERSIONS OF ADBLOCK THAT TOOK CARE OF ALL TYPES OF FLASH?

also why giveaway your program for free and spend time on a forum? Just where do you get your money from?
MORPEH

Re: Wladimir Palant

Post by MORPEH »

nathan wrote:Mr. Palant,

I have deleted your adblock from my computer, as webwasher a far far more powerful program can deal with my flash issues.

IT SEEMS ALL THE MORE SUSPICIOUS FROM YOUR REPLY, THAT YOU ARE GETTING MONEY FROM ADVERTISERS. HOW ELSE CAN ONE EXPLAIN THE MYSTERY OF EARLIER VERSIONS OF ADBLOCK THAT TOOK CARE OF ALL TYPES OF FLASH?

also why giveaway your program for free and spend time on a forum? Just where do you get your money from?
Money or who do not receive. Meanwhile, more than from advertisers. Subscriptions are compiled by people, not Vladimir. All projects that are associated with the AdBlock Plus there is money to Mozilla, money, and charity.